ACRAB SHOP’S GENERAL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Acrab Shop, herein referred to as the guarantor, shall guarantee good quality and proper functioning of the purchased products if used in the manner appropriate for the purpose thereof and in accordance with the operation manual and shall provide warranty services subject to the following conditions :
1. The Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials, or manufacturing if such defects are revealed during the period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
2. The product is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications, or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and failure is due to internal product characteristics.
3. The Warranty does not cover consumables or part of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
4. The Warranty becomes void if any repairs are carried out by any person or entity other than Acrab Shop.
5. In no event shall the liability of Kisasahome under this Warranty exceed the purchase price actually expended for the equipment.
6. The Warranty conditions become void if the equipment is not protected against power surges and fluctuations using recommended voltage stabilizers.
7. Transit of equipment in the warranty and charges will therefore be incurred by the purchaser.
8. The Warranty does not extend to faults arising from incorrect installation or maltreatment. The equipment must be installed according to the manufacturer’s instruction as stated in the product manuals and must be solely be put to use for its intended purpose.